Frequently asked questions
- How do I type vowel signs? Start with @ symbol. For example @aa = ാ, @i = ി @ii = ീ @u = ു @R= ൃ
- How do I type visarga and ദുഃഖം? Visaraga - @aH = ഃ. ദുഃഖം = du3kham2 or du@aHkham2
- How do I type rupee symbol? ₹ = roo2 or second option from ruu
- How do I type dot reph symbol? ൎ = r#
- How do I type old au sign? kau = ൗ, kou =കൌ
- How do I type Malayalam numerals? Prefix it with @. Example: @2= ൨ @7=൭.
- How do I type ZWNJ? Use underscore.
- How do I type underscore without switching to English Underscore is mapped to ZWNJ. To type underscore itself, without switching keyboard, press right alt key and then type underscore. That would be Alt+shift+Hyphen.